Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lucky Girl

Not only was I blessed with awesome weather and lots of fun on my birthday weekend, to top it all off I got lots of beautiful pressies from my beautiful and very thoughtful family and friends!

Amongst other presents, a highlight were the five cookbooks that will slot nicely into my collection.



Italian, Vietnamese, Moroccan, contemporary Australian and French! What a fab combination.





I also bought myself the Royal Doulton Gordon Ramsay Maze plate set and serving platter. Now all I have to do is put my new cook books to use and make something to serve in them.



I had this weekend off from cooking. When it counted on my birthday night, my hubby knew the way straight to my heart was a romantic date night at home with his homemade pizza, a glass of red vino and a movie.

 

 Warm chocolate brownie for birthday cake.

 With french vanilla ice cream.







No comments:

Post a Comment